CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Moved to Unicorn Server Vote_lcapMoved to Unicorn Server Voting_barMoved to Unicorn Server Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Moved to Unicorn Server Vote_lcapMoved to Unicorn Server Voting_barMoved to Unicorn Server Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Moved to Unicorn Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katee
Too Weak

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Moved to Unicorn Server Empty
PostSubject: Moved to Unicorn Server   Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 am

I may or may not have told you guys that my brother and two nephews used to play FF with me before I stopped. We had a static group going, with a girlfriend of mine. After I stopped, they moved their characters to a a realm so they could play with some cousins of ours. OK so long story short, I went to a cook out at my brothers on Friday. They were thrilled that I came back to FF and got all hyped up about getting the static going again. So I moved to the Unicorn server yesterday.
I felt so bad about leaving you all. Last night when I logged on to make sure I had nothing for sale at AH before I moved Katee, I wanted to tell you. I said Hi Guys, but y'all were AFK or busy and no one noticed. It was OK because I might have gotten a little emotional about leaving. I just slipped off.
I was sure you all would understand. What a great group you all are. I'll keep in touch. Take care everyone.
Big Hug, Katee
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Moved to Unicorn Server 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Moved to Unicorn Server   Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 am

no worries at all, Katee. it's better to be around your family and i think most, if not all, of us understand. ^^ it was nice getting to know you for the short time you were with us, but good luck on unicorn. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Keromi
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Male Number of posts : 95
Nation's Flag : Moved to Unicorn Server 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Alchemy
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Moved to Unicorn Server   Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:53 am

it is ok! we can always chat here in the forum! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moved to Unicorn Server   Moved to Unicorn Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moved to Unicorn Server
Page 1 of 1