CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Teh hawt gilz!!! Vote_lcapTeh hawt gilz!!! Voting_barTeh hawt gilz!!! Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Teh hawt gilz!!!

Go down 
+2
Sokaris
Trik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trik
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Male Number of posts : 9
Nation's Flag : Teh hawt gilz!!! 214989
Race : Hume
Main Craft : Woodworking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 18 ~ The Last Verse
PM : 8-5 ~ The Last Verse
AM : 48 ~ Eternal Mercenary
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:06 am

So who out there needs teh hawt gilz? Kittee and myself just wanted to post a couple ideas to help the LS out here, since I've heard several people talk about being broke. These are a couple of BC/KS runs, so we would need to organize a night so everyone could get their fair shot of the big bucks:

BC60 - Wild Wild Whiskers
This would be the easiest because kittee and I can duo it. You would just have to show up at balgas Dias in giddeus with your lvl 60 orb and enjoy the show. If you have a level 60 job you could use that would be helpful, but not mandatory. Lots of items drop from this, but the one you want most is the penitents rope, which is a quick 300k. We've done this bc a lot, and it seems to have about a 50% drop rate, which is really good.

KS30 - Operation Desert Swarm and Copycat

This will be a bit more difficult to organize because we would need at least 2 more black mages, maybe 1 black and one red if we were willing to be risky. You would need to grab a ks30 orb and meet at whagroon shrine in parlborough mines (I know I just butchered that spelling) the black mages then use timed nukes to kill the scorpions or arhiman, depending on which fight you choose. Again lots of drops, but most notable are Venemous Claw 200k, Damascus/Orichalum ingots 250k, and a serket ring for a smexy 650k. They also drop special latent weapons, which I know the katana and H2H weapons are pretty much thebest in the game besides relic/mythic.

I guess we can just organize a time that is good for the bc60, and as soon as we can find 2 more blms willing to help we can do the same for the ks30.
Back to top Go down
Sokaris
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Sokaris

Male Number of posts : 20
Race : Mithra
Main Job : Black Mage
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft : None

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:00 am

Once I get high enough level, I would love to be included into LS BC's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Nation's Flag : Teh hawt gilz!!! 639176
Main Job : Beastmaster
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:37 am

I'd be up for it once I get higher in any job.
I have 772 Beastmans seals, Thank heavens Shami holds them now.
Back to top Go down
Trik
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:45 am

You don't need to be higher level. With the bc, you can come whatever you'd like, as long as youbring a 60 orb you're in. Same with the ks30, as long as we can get two more blms to help us.
Back to top Go down
Sokaris
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Sokaris

Male Number of posts : 20
Race : Mithra
Main Job : Black Mage

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:46 am

well I dont see how a lv13 blm with 2k gil can help. lol
Back to top Go down
Trik
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:12 am

Well, if you can muster 60 seals for an orb, you should be able to get in........ I think
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Teh hawt gilz!!! 55814
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:43 am

another good BCNM is jungle boogeymen out in the temple of ugly ... some pretty great torques drop from that one and sell for a pretty penny. my last wind torque sold for 370K while the enfeebling torque sells for significantly more, upwards around 600-700K. it's pretty easy with the right setup and doesn't take very long. the longest part is running back to the BC through the temple and the den of rancor.

i also have about 650 beastmen seals so i wouldn't mind tagging along to some of these.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Stotan
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Stotan

Male Number of posts : 67
Main Job : Puppetmaster
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 34
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 2 ~ Back to the Beginning
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Well I'm down for some KSNMs, I've got about 400 of those things. I'm low on BCs because I did Wild Wild Whiskers several times to get my own Penitent's Rope. I would LOVE to do Jungle Boogeyman though. I'm in dire need of a Wind Torque and an Enfeebling Torque. Wouldn't mind having a few other ones, but those are the two I need, badly. And if there was anyway you would be able to magically make a Serket Ring drop for me, I'd forever be in your debt. I'm also aching to do the ENM that drops a Hedgehog Bomb. Boy oh boy what I would give for one of those things ::dreams of having more MP for his SMN::
Back to top Go down
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Main Job : Beastmaster
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm more than prepared to cover somebody's orb
Back to top Go down
Nosveratu
Tough
Tough
Nosveratu

Male Number of posts : 369
Main Job : Paladin
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 2-2 ~ The Lost City
AM : 3 ~ President Salaheem
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:40 am

i'm close to 500 beasty seals, and roughly 100 kindred ones i wouldnt mind taggin along for some extra gil either XD but i'd only be able to come as my MNK which is lvl 59 atm, but will be 60 soon (reason being: my xp on PLD is the same as NAughty's RDM, and i've decided to put my PLD on hold until she kicks that old man's ass, i'm not lvl'n without her, and being 1 tnl that wouldnt be hard at this point)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teh hawt gilz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh hawt gilz!!!   Teh hawt gilz!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh hawt gilz!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum :: CosmicEnigma :: Linkshell Events :: Suggestions-
Jump to: