CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy XIV: Online Voting_barFinal Fantasy XIV: Online Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Final Fantasy XIV: Online Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy XIV: Online Voting_barFinal Fantasy XIV: Online Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Final Fantasy XIV: Online

Go down 
+3
Trik
Galen
Dionys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Final Fantasy XIV: Online 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Final Fantasy XIV: Online Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 pm

check out: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

i hope this is a REALLY late april fool's joke because i sure as shit do NOT want to start over with another FF MMO. this really makes me sad and a bit angry. probably about as angry as i was when i found out that FFXI was going to be online.

/sigh
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Nation's Flag : Final Fantasy XIV: Online 639176
Main Job : Beastmaster
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft : None
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 am

DAmn that's one sexy hume! PHWOAR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trik
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Male Number of posts : 9
Nation's Flag : Final Fantasy XIV: Online 214989
Main Craft : Woodworking
ZM : 18 ~ The Last Verse
PM : 8-5 ~ The Last Verse
AM : 48 ~ Eternal Mercenary
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 am

Well, I can't see this link cause I'm on my phone, but I have heard this rumor before, so I bet it isn't a joke. I am with Dio, I sure as hell don't want to start over. I wish they would just do a total overhaul of the current game to have more next gen graphics, but keep the same world so we wouldn't have to start from square-noob. Either way, no reason to worry now, at the speed SE puts out FF games, it won't be out until 2013

Let's just hope if it online, they stay true to FF history, and don't get greedy and make it like WoW to attract the big numbers. Final of FantasyCraft, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Naughtymistress
Even Match
Even Match
Naughtymistress

Female Number of posts : 276
Race : Mithra
Main Job : Red Mage
Main Craft : Clothcraft
Main Craft Level : 12
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 3-3 ~ Road Forks
AM : 3 ~ President Salaheem
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:43 am

it "could" be a new expansion, it better be i just f'n beat Maat!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gordscazie
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Final Fantasy XIV: Online 55814
Main Job : Samurai
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm

it's definitely NOT a new expansion ... it's a new final fantasy game ... it's Final Fantasy XIV (14) and it is online. it's set in an entirely new world, but most of the same races, including male mithra this time.

if they allow some sort of character transfer, then i will be happy, otherwise i'll be a little miffed. i'm definitely keeping my FFXI account active as long as SE doesn't start shutting shit down, and i'll probably start a FFXIV account anyway, because it's there, but i can't see myself being as eager to get anywhere in the game as i did with FFXI because, well ... i've already done it.

right now it seems to only be slated for PS3 (and i've heard PC, though i've not seen anything about that) release and if that's the case, then i certainly won't be playing it as i don't intend on getting a PS3 if i can help it. if they release the game for xbox360, then i'm pretty sure i'll pick up a copy.

we shall see.

i just hope that FFXIV isn't the beginning of the end of FFXI.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Nation's Flag : Final Fantasy XIV: Online 639176
Main Job : Beastmaster
Sub Job : White Mage
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Hopefully if we all have to move on to FFXIV we'll be able to play together again CE -2 lol.
knowing how SE like to mess about we'll probably be thrown onto random servers but her'es hoping.
Once again anyone else see the smoking hot Hume?
And wtf kinda spell was that mithra casting? It kinda reminded me of the shielding abilities in city of heroes arms outstretched and it actually created a bubble around you and your team.
Back to top Go down
Naughtymistress
Even Match
Even Match
Naughtymistress

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 pm

the more i watch it the more I WANT IT!!!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gordscazie
Nosveratu
Tough
Tough
Nosveratu

Male Number of posts : 369
Main Job : Paladin
PM : 2-2 ~ The Lost City

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:59 am

that spell looked like a force field or something XD looked cool tho. but in a way, if this is a new online FF, i'm gonna be very disapointed in SE.. there either a) gonna shut XI down, or b) gonna stop the "care" they give ffxi atm completely and devote themselves to the new one.. well thats the way i see it.. either way, if they do anything to hinder/stop us from playing XI, i cant say i'd stay with SE after that and keep going on the new one. BUT i do agree with Trik, were not gonna see the game itself till probly 2013 lol
Back to top Go down
Lukielucas
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Well at the E3 Convention it was announced that the game will be out in 2010 as i watched Sony Press conference last Tuesday when they first announced the game.
Back to top Go down
Naughtymistress
Even Match
Even Match
Naughtymistress

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Online   Final Fantasy XIV: Online Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:29 am

a lil more on FF14