CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Vote_lcapReese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Voting_barReese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Vote_lcapReese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Voting_barReese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Empty
PostSubject: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:12 am

Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Reeses-peanut-butter-banana-creme

My roommate brought a couple of these home yesterday and at first I was skeptical, but I DO love peanut butter and banana sandwiches so I decided to try one.

They. Are. Amazing.

Yum. If you like peanut butter and bananas, I recommend these. They are delicious, though I can only have them in small doses as I am not a bit candy junkie.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:04 pm

Sad The picture isn't shopwing up.. and I love reese's. so not fair. I want one too.. mmm chocolate
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:58 pm

I think if you right click on the picture and select "show picture" it will show up. For some reason it's not and I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:02 pm

I found a new image that seems to be working better. It doesn't actually show the PB cup with the banana cream in it like the other pic, but here's the packaging at least so you know I'm not making it up! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:43 pm

mmm still looks good. Like the real twinkies with banana cream. The orginal ones used to be made with real banana cream then a world war caused a banana shortage so they became the vanilla we have now. When the most recent King Kong movie came out they re-released twinkies with banana cream mmmm. i made myself sick on them.

Not sure wtf the name of this one candybar is but it is on of my new favorites it has a pretzel and peanut butter and chocolate. It hits all your cravings at once.
Back to top Go down
Kieko
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Kieko

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:51 am

we have them in the uk, I love them so much they are so nice

yummy might have to go buy some now hehe

Moogle!

kieko
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:36 pm

mm Gunner bought me one of these the other day. It was pretty good. Not as good as the caramel ones though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme   Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Creme
Page 1 of 1