CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Water EVERYWHERE Vote_lcapWater EVERYWHERE Voting_barWater EVERYWHERE Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Water EVERYWHERE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Nation's Flag : Water EVERYWHERE 55814
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:33 am

Well... a pipe burst in the wall in my apartment between my kids bathroom and my kitchen. It ended up soaking my carpet through my kid's room, front room and dining room. Maintence guy came out and scratched his head and shop-vac the major puddle in the kitchen. Then he called a plumber. They had to have a plumber cut a 3ft long x1ft wide hole in my kitchen wall and replace the busted pipe. Then I had to have a carpet company out here tearing back my carpet and removing most the padding. At first he they left 2 industrial dryers running to dry out the remaining moisture before they will put new padding back in.
The worst part is that I found this at 2Pm after I got home from grocery shopping. Then while the plumber was working the plumber maintence didn't turn the water off so it reflooded my apartment. They had to have the carpet guys back out for another extraction and to tear out even more padding. Oh yes and they brought yet another dryer. The second guy who came out to do the carpets was such a moron. He tried to tell me the plumber screwed up and it's still leaking. I wanted to say STFU and do your own job!! (even IRL people can't help telling others how to do their job when they don't do their own well enough) It was excess water draining from under the dishwasher, stove and frig. Oh yeah, and they left all the crap from the hole they made in the wall just sitting in a puddle in my kitchen. I made the carpet guy suck up the water in the kitchen and bathroom. He tried to tell me to leave the drywall sitting there for maintenence to clean in the morning. YUCK!! autotranslate green No, Thank you. autotranslate red I cleaned up the mess into a bag and set it outside with the rest of their trash. (like the baseboard for the kitchen Sad )
Maintenence is supposed to be back tomorrow to hopefully patch the massive hole in my wall. Then the carpet guys said they will be back a few times in the next few days... It will take time to reinstall the padding then they are required to clean my carpet.
Well, with workmen tramping in and out of the house I've been busy keeping the kids out of carpet puddles and other work mess. Not sure when I'll get a chance to play for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:24 am

Jeez, that really sucks, Luna! Good luck getting all of that taken care of! Take your time with it. We'll be here when you get back.

(psst: What really happened? Did Gunner try to take a bath and overflow the tub again? Guess he wasn't paying attention to the water level while playing with his little toy submarine. Silly Gunner.)
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:39 pm

I wish it was just gunner taking a bath and over flowed... It just keeps getting worse. I woke up this morning to my kids bedroom flooded. Whatever they did they managed to break my water heater too. It flooded out my huge walk-in storage closet. All my seasonal stuff is soaked. Well a select few things got ruined, but alot of it thank goodness I put in those stupid vaccum seal storage bags.
Now they have to change my water heater and tear up MORE carpet. And they dropped the wonderful news that they may not even get the replacement today. It might not be here til monday. Which btw is my kids first day of school. I feel like I'm losing my mind here. The baby wants nothing but to play in the puddles, so she has had atleast 5 outfit changes in the 2 hours we have been up. My two oldest kids.. well they are useless. Unless helping involves watching tv or eating snacks it's too much work.
I spent the morning emptying out the extremely soaked and full closet as the baby escapes the barricaded front room only to belly flops in the puddle.. again. Gunner is on his way home from work. I can't handle this alone anymore. I haven't even had breakfast yet today.
Adding insult to injury Gunner's bird has been especially nasty and mean today. I went to wake him up this morning and he told me to shut up and suck it up crybaby. (Yes, I cried when i saw all my stuff soaked and ruined) Needless to say.. he's still covered. Little feather asshole can wait til gunner gets home.
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Race : Hume
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:32 pm

lol .. I don't mean t laugh, but that bird of gunner's is a right asshole! I'm sorry life is shitty right now. I'm sure it'll get better soon. Look on the bright side of things. You're going to have a new water heater, new carpeting, newly patched walls and meanwhile, your baby is getting to bathe like 7 times a day.

Wish I could be there to help ya. ; ;
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:42 pm

lol np. Atleast the water was all clean water. atleast I don't need to sweep and mop the kids bathroom anymore. It was on the To Do list. It was getting scary in there. Gunner's bird is an asshole sometimes. As Gunner says like father like son...
I'll try to pop in a to check my poor plants and retarded newly named choco JackUranus. Stupid yellow bird again..
Back to top Go down
Llydya
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Llydya

Female Number of posts : 8
Nation's Flag : Water EVERYWHERE 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Sub Job : Black Mage
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:16 pm

OMG Luna! What a sh*thole of a mess........and right before school too. The kids never end up helping - unless its to make more of a mess. Been there, done that, many times over.

Gotta love those vacuum sealed bags - they keep everything out. Now if only they could put people in them..........................no, wait, that's what the Rubbermaid totes are for, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Vyper
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge

Male Number of posts : 40
Nation's Flag : Water EVERYWHERE 639176
Main Craft : Other
ZM : 18 ~ The Last Verse
PM : 8-5 ~ The Last Verse
AM : 20 ~ Teahouse Tumult
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:09 pm

Damn, sorry to hear that happen to you luna and gunner.

hope everything gets better for you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:52 am

yeah things are getting better. The water is cleaned up. Still have the huge hole in the wall and 4 industrial dryers now. But the brand new water heater... It was a dream to take a shower with. Plus the older kids are loving being able to camp out on the couch.
Hopefully the workers will be by tomorrow to fix the hole in the wall and re-lay the padding in the carpet. I really don't want to lose my whole weekend to this. Can't really sit and play when I gotta chase the kids away fromt he worker's stuff and the baby away from the open door. We will be back to regular times.. soon. Please let nothing else happen. Smile ::knocks on wood::
Thanx for the support everyone. When it rains it pours.. know what i mean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Areud
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Areud

Male Number of posts : 13
Main Job : Paladin
Main Craft Level : 13
ZM : 15 ~ The Sealed Shrine
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 5 ~ Confessions of Royalty
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:04 pm

Well that does not beet that time my 1st floor was under water....

Here u can say it was WATER EVERYWHERE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:27 am

LOL yeah definately. I should have named it the water that wouldn't go away. Or the water came back the very next day.. like the old camp song about that damn cat that wouldn't stay gone. Well tomorrow they are supposed to be by to lay the new padding. ::crosses fingers:: I hope so I want my kids sleeping back in their bedroom again. tongue They have demolished my front room. Everytime I walk out their they have some new fort or other structure built with pillows, furniture and linens. Wouldn't be that bad if they didn't set up obstacle courses for their baby sister to run too.. like she some freaking mouse after cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water EVERYWHERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water EVERYWHERE   Water EVERYWHERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water EVERYWHERE
Page 1 of 1