CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Vote_lcapValentione's Day Fast Approaches! Voting_barValentione's Day Fast Approaches! Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Vote_lcapValentione's Day Fast Approaches! Voting_barValentione's Day Fast Approaches! Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Empty
PostSubject: Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!   Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 2768

Attention, all adventurers!
The time has come to spill your guts to that person closest to your heart!
That's right. Valentione's Day cometh, kupo!

As in past years, the Mog House Management Union is planning to hold the traditional chocolate exchanging event for the enamored youth of all nations.

And it goes without saying that we'd like the help of all you intrepid adventurers out there, kupo!

Hm? You're a young'un too, you say?

Well, in that case, couple up and get it done, kupo!

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 2768_0
Illustration by Mitsuhiro Arita

Master!?
Why are you all balled up in the corner there? Have you been crying, kupo?

...kupo?
What's that? You envy us Moogles for being so giving and unselfish?
And you find you can't sleep at night when you think of the fast-approaching Valentione's Day?
I'm not quite sure I follow, kupo. Is it because you're nervous?
Or......lonely?

L-leave it to me, kupo!
Moogle is going to make it all better. Moogle is going to make the hurt go away.
I've been out asking Vana'diel's adventurers all about the upcoming Valentione's Day, and I've amassed some pretty enthusiastic responses. Give us a listen, kupo!

Alright, Master!
First, just hear what some fellow Vana'diellers have to say, kupo!
And remember, I'm pulling for you, Master! May it be a truly memorable Valentione's Day for you, whether it be as sweet as heart chocolate, or as bitter as Goblin chocolate!

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 2768_6

Ms. L (Hume, female) Diabolos
I'm farming crawler cocoons.

My betrothed gave me the most beautiful ring before we unexpectedly...parted ways. So in return I'm going to make him a swanky silk robe.

I'm planning to give it to him on Valentione's Day, at the exact spot where we first met.

Despite my pleas to the contrary, I know in my heart of hearts that he probably won't come.

But he is the only one out there for me...

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 2768_10

Ms. J (Elvaan, female) Remora
People always seem to get the wrong idea. We're just friends!

Sure, he's a nice guy, but... Well, he's a grrreat paladin, and we all know how hard those are to find.

I just feel so...safe. You know, when I'm in a party with him.

Like just a few days ago, he rescued me from a rrreally sticky situation.

I figure the least I can do to show my appreciation is give him a couple of chocolates on Valentione's Day...

What? Seriously, it doesn't go any farrrther than that. What!?Stop it! No seriously, stop it.

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 2768_14

Mr. H (Tarutaru, male) Shiva
When Valentione's Day finally gets here, I'm supposed to deliver some message this G.G. guy in my linkshell gave me to some girl. Where'd I put that thing, anyway...? Ah, here it is.

To "S." it says. Apparently her name starts with an "S." G.G. is a junk food addictaru, always raiding the Auction House for cookie-wookies. So one day he checks the auction history and finds out that it's this "S." who has been whipping up all the cookies he loves.

He says he has seen her around town a few times, but can't bring himself to talk to her...

Oh, and here we go—this is rich. "I want to eat your cookies."

Sounds like he's just hungry...

Not the most articulataru guy in the linkshell, but what can you do, right?That's love for you.

Still, all the hype has even gotten me nervous. I'm palpi-walpitating.

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 2768_18

Ms. M (Mithra) Valefor
Even now, I can rrremember it like it was yesterday...

Joshing with each other as we stumbled our way around Jeuno.

Chasing one another around the Altepa Desert on our chocobos.

Going crrrazy on the beaches of Bibiki Bay under a firework-filled sky.

Whenever I look back, it seems C. was always at my side...

And we squandered it all, went our separate ways over a childish rrrivalry.

Now there's another girl by his side, laughing with him.

Like they say, you don't know what you got till it's gone...

But it's almost Valentione's Day, and love is in the air.

So I've made up my mind.

If I'm ever lucky enough to be visited by love again, I won't let it get away.

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 2768_22

Mr. K (Galka) Gilgamesh
One Valentione's Day, I...I just couldn't do it. I tried to work up the nerve on more than one occasion, but to no avail. I let her get away without ever telling her how I felt....

So I threw myself into a rampage of blood, sweat, and honor, destroying any enemy who dared stand before me in Assault, Pankration, and any other venue of battle I could find!

But I've come to the painful realization that I cannot escape this perpetual longing, no matter how much I kill...

So that's it! No more! I shall turn this pining into raw bravery! And this Valentione's Day I will tell her how I feel, whether she likes it or not!

Event Schedule
Monday, February 4th, 2008 at 0:00am – Friday, February 15th, 2008 at 0:00am

Moogle Locations
Throughout the event, Moogles can be found at any of the locations listed below.
Players can ascertain information regarding the Valentione's Day event by speaking to these Moogles.

• Southern San d'Oria (J-9)
  • Northern San d'Oria (G-8)
  • Bastok Mines (I-9)
  • Bastok Markets (G-8)
  • Windurst Waters (F-5)
  • Windurst Woods (K-10)

information gathered from http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/2768/detail.html
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Decayedflesh
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Decayedflesh

Male Number of posts : 121
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Smithing
Main Craft Level : 37
ZM : 6 ~ Through the Quicksand Caves
PM : 3-2 ~ Vessel Without a Captain
AM : 30 ~ Prevalence of Pirates
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!   Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Is there anything special that you can get from participating in this event or is it just for fun?
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!   Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:18 pm

Usually there's some kind of reward for the events, never know until the event starts though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Nation's Flag : Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! 55814
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!   Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:14 pm

in years past the valentine event has given a "charm wand" which has enchantment Reraise on it. the regular had a limited number of uses and the HQ was unlimited.. other then the recast timer. When you use the wand it casts reraise on a selected pt member not yourself though. They are the heart shaped wands.

Every year the events change slightly and usualy they give a little extra of a prize out. Usually involving alot of running around and or shouting like an idiot. But you better believe I'm going to be doing this event as I do all of them... Especially if we get furnishings!!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Decayedflesh
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Decayedflesh

Male Number of posts : 121
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Smithing
Main Craft Level : 37
ZM : 6 ~ Through the Quicksand Caves
PM : 3-2 ~ Vessel Without a Captain
AM : 30 ~ Prevalence of Pirates
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!   Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 pm

Well it sounds like fun so I will definately be participating in it. Just wondering. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!   Valentione's Day Fast Approaches! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentione's Day Fast Approaches!
Page 1 of 1