CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Retiring From FF XI Vote_lcapRetiring From FF XI Voting_barRetiring From FF XI Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Retiring From FF XI Vote_lcapRetiring From FF XI Voting_barRetiring From FF XI Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Retiring From FF XI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stabbwest
Too Weak
stabbwest

Male Number of posts : 3
Race : Galka
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Smithing
Main Craft Level : 42
ZM : 18 ~ The Last Verse
PM : 8-5 ~ The Last Verse
AM : 48 ~ Eternal Mercenary
WotG : 9 ~ Dancers in Distress
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Retiring From FF XI Empty
PostSubject: Retiring From FF XI   Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Okay, Okay, I know that it may not be the greatest thing I can do to air dirty laundry on here, but I've spent more time on this game with some of you then I've known some of my friends currently. A bit heated last night, I made it known that I'm leaving the game. After 5 years of playing, the game just isn't fun anymore. How can it be when the person I love is running around with somone else on the game. This isn't the first time or even the second. Hell, I wish I could say it was the third, but there has been several smaller incidents along the way. Infact, there is at least one member in the linkshell that has been one of those smaller instances. And, like the love-struck moron that I am I put up with it, tolerated it, and took her back everytime. I'm a fool and an idiot for doing so; I have always been so for her, and have no one to blame but myself. However, I have gotten inqueries from people in the game and in the linkshell because Dru likes to play the victim card and thrives on pity from both men and woman. She craves their attention, and I'm tired of living the role as the bad guy. Most of what she has put out there about her life at home are grossly exagerated, and she omits the cruel and evil things she did to cause certain situations she finds herself in. I'm not trying to turn this onto a "Let's shit on Dru!" message. She can be a real amzing person when she wants to, but she does have a huge tendancy to use people ,espeacialy on FF, for her own purposes and just toss them aside at a whim for for no reason when she has decided she's done with them. Ask Alyea if you need confirmation on that. Two years ago, about, Dru and I hit a real rough patch, mainly because we weren't comunicating, and she left me for someone she met in the game. Fair enough, but she abandend me and our daughter in preperations to move across the country to be with him, knowing he was married. He wouldn't have her however, and she came back to me begging for us to try again, all the while reminding me that the only reason she wanted me back was because the other guy wouldn't have her, not because she wanted me instead. I sucked up all my pride and ego, and took her back only to have her leave me again 2 months later for someone else she met on the game, this time in Canada. I begged and pleaded with her not to, felt like dieing and was literally imobile and vomiting blood sick over it. I don't believe I have ever felt so empty inside in my entire life, and felt so ashamed that I was niave enough to believe we could work. I lived with it, and finally began to move on. It wasn't until I met someone and began to sleep with her that Dru did a complete 180, telling everyone that I had cheated on her. It may well have felt like I had, since it had been the first time in the nine years I had met someone that could make me forget about Dru enough to risk losing her from my life. However, she still was seeing her man in Canada, so I'd say we were both to blame. I gave up the girl I had met for Dru in hopes that we could attempt a fresh start, but I still have a lot of hang-ups and hurt feelings that I have yet to get over; It's agood thing I do to, because a few months later we're here once again. she's found someone else on here that she's left me for, because she's not willing to work with me to get me over my issues I still have because it's taking too long. Again, I'm not trying to get back at Dru by posting this, or even try and make her look bad. I'm just trying to put myself in a better light to those that she has tainted my image to. All I do is work a lot, drink beer with friends, and play this game: and all I want is someone who helps around the house, is good to my daughter, and lets me drink beer with my friends. I guess that's not her.

All that aside, I love playing FF, and playing with you guys. But, I have to run around the game thats brought me so much trouble and heartache. Not only that, I have to run inot these people on a regular basis in the game as a constant reminder of it all. Not only that butI have to sit 5ft away from Dru while she plays all day flirting and laughing, and as a whole its not something I want to deal with.

However, I finished all 3 nations to rank 10, beat zilart and AU, and am now on PM 7-4. I would really love to finish PMs before I leave forever. So, who knows maybe I'll stay long enough to finish, but right now I just need time away.

I wish you all the best in everything, and thanks for the memories.

Nic

PS: if you want to reach me you can find me here - http://www.myspace.com/Alcoholic_Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Alcoholic_Eyes
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Nation's Flag : Retiring From FF XI 55814
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Retiring From FF XI   Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:21 pm

I'm sorry to see you go Nic/Serum. I will miss your "blessing" as you enter the linkshell. You have accomplished so much in game and as a Galka no less. tongue Good Luck with your last missions.

Your absence will be felt, but I can understand your need to leave.

I pray Altana will bless you on your life's journey.. where ever it may lead you.
Just know that CE will be here if you ever choose to return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Roddick
Tough
Tough

Male Number of posts : 458
Nation's Flag : Retiring From FF XI 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 34
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Retiring From FF XI   Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:16 am

I would also be very sorry to see you go Serum. Hopefully you will see while you are finishing up those last quests that you have many friends on here that don't want to see you go. By all means take a break if you want to, I think all of us have had times where we needed one, but come back to us when you are ready and rejoin the fun that is FFXI and especially CosmicEnigma.
Back to top Go down
Kiriyama
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Kiriyama

Male Number of posts : 187
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : Dark Knight
Sub Job : Samurai
Main Craft : Bonecraft
Main Craft Level : 44
ZM : 14 ~ Ark Angels
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 1 ~ Cavernous Maws
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Retiring From FF XI   Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Well dude I really never talked you but youve been playing longer then when I started but I still wish you the best and hope life goes well for you...
Back to top Go down
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Nation's Flag : Retiring From FF XI 639176
Main Job : Beastmaster
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft : None
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Retiring From FF XI   Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Well I really dont know what to say. I'll miss you and so will many more of us.
I'll miss being blessed as you enter, I'm convinced I dont get ko'd as often after a blessing lol.
I've never been one to get involved with the drama's that may arise in the game, but I hope you get to reslove the situation to some degree. I've enjoyed meeting you in game and you have always been pleasant to me and others and with that I wish you success and well being for the future. I hope our paths cross again sometime it's been almost 2 years "in may" for me in CE and you've always been a well liked and valued member to our linkshell. I hope you are still around when I return, But alas that is ultimately your decision to make

blessed be

Galen xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retiring From FF XI   Retiring From FF XI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retiring From FF XI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: