CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Vote_lcapHow to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Voting_barHow to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Vote_lcapHow to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Voting_barHow to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Empty
PostSubject: How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers   How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:27 am

With all the talk about hacking going on recently, now news that FFXIatlas has been infected and another exploit in flash, I thought it would be a good idea to put this up. Aikar (windower.net, vanachat) has put together a guide of sorts that shows players how they can project their computers from these viruses.

Check out the information here.

information gathered from: http://www.petfoodalpha.com
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers   How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:28 am

this is some great information and i definitely plan on utilizing this once i get my new computer. i recommend everyone check this site out and protect your computer in every way possible. RMT are getting smarter and they will go to great lengths to steal your information and hijack your FFXI account.

please check it out and protect yourself!
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Race : Elvaan
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers   How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:28 am

Thanks for posting this bit of info Dio.. I knew this crap was going on, but hadn't really looked up what to do in order to avoid it.. x.x If they got Atlas then they could probably get just about any of the sites eventually.. >< and I use atlas so >.> Thank you Dio-babe. Fucking RMT. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Rosydiala
Even Match
Even Match
Rosydiala

Male Number of posts : 270
Nation's Flag : How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : Black Mage
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft : Bonecraft
Main Craft Level : 34
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 14 ~ The Dolphin Crest
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers   How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Thank you Dio. I made the changes and I am hoping that they will also help people from hacking my online bank stuff too since I never write checks anymore. Cheers!

Do I trust cookies from CE? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlestboyd
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers   How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Rosydiala wrote:
Do I trust cookies from CE? Very Happy

that certainly depends on what type of cookies they are, rosy ... oreos? or maybe pepperidge farms ... mmm ... milanos .... mmmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers   How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Wow that's pretty screwed up. I made some changes to the laptop. glad i have always saved my password. Key loggers have always made me nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers   How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Protect Yourself From Keyloggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum :: Final Fantasy XI :: News and Updates :: General Information-
Jump to: