CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Vote_lcapEwww Wash your Hands!! Voting_barEwww Wash your Hands!! Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Ewww Wash your Hands!! Vote_lcapEwww Wash your Hands!! Voting_barEwww Wash your Hands!! Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Ewww Wash your Hands!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Nation's Flag : Ewww Wash your Hands!! 55814
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Ewww Wash your Hands!! Empty
PostSubject: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 pm

WASH Your HANDS!!

This is why i don't like to shake hands.. NASTY!! i'm like Monk when i really do have to shake hands. "WIPE, WIPE.. I NEED A WIPE!"
And my kid's wonder why I am a handwashing freak when they get home from school. I don't even want to try to guess what nasty crap they have touched that day.. let alone have it's grossness spread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Nation's Flag : Ewww Wash your Hands!! 639176
Main Job : Beastmaster
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft : None
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:25 pm

Thank god I'm from the midlands.

You know sometimes I have to tell doctors to wash their hands, you think they'd know better. I'm kinda OCD with hand washing at work I wash my hands roughly every 15 minutes even more if I have contact with things. I also "Double up" Corsair style with my gloves too! I also carry an Alcohol gel spray for when I'm not near a wash basin.

Am I strange? lol
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:25 pm

I wont go to a doctor that wears a tie.. They are linked to outbreaks of horrible illnesses in hospitals. They took cultures from doctor's ties and found somany infectious diseases it was frightening. Most hospitals now do not alow them to wear ties. Seriously think about it. How often are ties cleaned? How often do you see a doctor touching their tie after touching a ill patient? Sure they wash their hands after.. but that tie..
There was actually a doctor's filthy ties at fault for a series of high risk babies ending up dying from some really rare infection.
Back to top Go down
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

I've seen that before too.

Ties are seriously a cross contamination hot spot. I once saw a doctor lean over to inspect a wound and his tie was flapping all around the place even on the wound itself.
Another thing is doctors coats, I doubt they seen a laundry room.
I think of all the wards they do their rounds on and then they grace me with their presence and what nasties they've encountered.

/shivers
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:44 pm

>.> Okay, I seriously need to wash my hands until they're raw now.. >_< why don't you guys go into buffet style restaurants now? >_>;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Keromi
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Male Number of posts : 95
Nation's Flag : Ewww Wash your Hands!! 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Alchemy
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 am

and this definitely doesn't relate to education level at all...
i saw soooooo many times professors leaving the toilet without washing hands.........

and those door knobs.............
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:52 am

OMG don't get me started on doorknobs.. I have a bottle of clorox anywhere spray permanently attached to my hand all flu season.
Back to top Go down
Rosydiala
Even Match
Even Match
Rosydiala

Male Number of posts : 270
Main Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Bonecraft
Main Craft Level : 34
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 14 ~ The Dolphin Crest
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:13 pm

Ahem, I think that America is over sanitized.... but i do wash my hands after i use the bathroom. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlestboyd
Keromi
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Male Number of posts : 95
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Alchemy
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Lets get a neat freak LS going... wahaha
Back to top Go down
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:22 pm

OCd united lol.

I'm not sure we'd have enough space for the Ls name .

lather rinse repeat, lather rinse repeat Ls lmao
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Yes there are many situations that America is over sanitized. There is belief that the plethora of hand sanitizer and soaps may be the real cause to the Super Bugs. I personally feel it is part of the problem, but a large part ofthe problem is doctors that are quick to give a patient antibiotics. I would much rather save antibiotics for when it is a life saving time. Like post massive surgery. I've even suffered through numerous bouts of Sinus infections treating with "homeopathic" medicines and treatments. Most of th best medicine all derive from natural herbs. Alot of times the chemicals that are added to make the great herb into a medicine is what produces the most horrible side effects. Like Migraine meds that get rid of migraines but cause.. and I quote "anal leakage" EWWW. so basically your head wont hurt but forget about having friends swamp butt.

There is actualy a specific chemical that is actually a Pesticide in many anitbacterial soaps. It has been connected to some horrible cancers and may not even kill the bacteria at all. kinda like giving it a vaccine.. Hello Super Bug. The active ingredient i'm talking about is Triclosan. it also goes by aother name but can't think of it atm. After reading about this I checked all my soaps. Luckily only the one my "wonderful" parents bought contained this chemical. It quickly found it's way to a trash can.

I guess after being a Chef for so many years I obsessively wash my hands. I touch my hair, wash hands.. i wash my hands so many times while cooking dinner i drive myself crazy with it. It's an OCD habit that is hard to break. I haven't even been a professional chef for.. damn amost 5 years now.
Back to top Go down
Rosydiala
Even Match
Even Match
Rosydiala

Male Number of posts : 270
Main Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Bonecraft
Main Craft Level : 34
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 14 ~ The Dolphin Crest
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:29 am

Luna, you rock. I didnt know you used to be a pro-chef. Also, i am a lil' intoxicated right now. I miss you. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlestboyd
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Yeah I actually went to school to become a chef and did work in a two different hotels in Las Vegas. The more known one is the Mirage Hotel. (The big Gold one with the volcano)
I honestly don't miss the time involved with that job. In the hospitality industry any hokiday is just another day and a busy day at that. More often then not I was working double shifts on holidays.

i miss you all too. Just haven't had time lately. I've been having trouble with my 3rd graders teacher. She's a lazy cow... basically. The class works strictly from workbooks and the teacher doesn't grade anything herself. We've asked that any classwork not completed be sent home. (because I will make her finish it) Instead she took away recess. (it's only 10 minuts long) My daughter Lauryn is 9 years ld.. When she stands in time out it's for 9 minutes at a time (as Nanny 911 recommends 1 minute for every year they are old) So 10 minutes is nothing.. If the kids look busy in class they get away with not doing the work.

Ok Ok I'm going into a rant.. sorry I'm to the point i'm considering homeschooling for her. I miss you all very much. I'm hoping i get a chance to play again once we get all this drama with school settled.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:28 am

Bah, stupid ass teachers. I've had quite a few that use the trade and grade system, but it's stupid as hell.. especially when you're sitting with friends and you always trade to one or the other. I lost count of the times when I've traded just to have the paper handed back to me like five seconds later with a -0 or A or whatever on it. Ended up keeping an eye on it myself as well as the other person's, and you damn well know others would do it too without even checking to make sure they were doing the work right.

Bah, ranting myself now. >_> ANYWAYS, RL is always above game especially when the kids are involved, so take care Luna.. kick her ass if you need too and know we'll be rooting for ya on the side-lines! Come back when you can..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:02 pm

lol very tempted to kick her ass. Teacher actually said a note I sent to school was threatening. lol No, If i had threatened you.. you would really know it.. and live in fear.
I basically said (shortened version)
Quote :
As my husband has already said.. Any work not completed in class needs to be sent home and it will get completed. Do not take away her recess, because we do not feel that is appropriate repercussion for this behavior. I know what will work for my kid. If you do not want to help me assist her in succeeding in school I will be forced to take further action.
I guess she took my "further action" as beating her ass in the darkened parking lot . (Like I imagine) When in reality the not got us the meeting with the principal thatgot her ass chewed for not doing her job as a teacher.

I don't hate teachers.. i hate bad ones. You know.. the ones that treat their job as more of a paycheck then educating future adults. Sadly alot of teachers think of their job as a paycheck. That explains our ridiculously high illiteracy rate in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ewww Wash your Hands!!   Ewww Wash your Hands!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ewww Wash your Hands!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: