CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
mela might come back...again? Vote_lcapmela might come back...again? Voting_barmela might come back...again? Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
mela might come back...again? Vote_lcapmela might come back...again? Voting_barmela might come back...again? Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

mela might come back...again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mela
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Mela

Female Number of posts : 35
Nation's Flag : mela might come back...again? 639176
Race : Mithra
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 6 ~ Through the Quicksand Caves
PM : 3-1 ~ Call of the Wyrmking
AM : 16 ~ Ghosts of the Past
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance
Registration date : 2007-09-19

mela might come back...again? Empty
PostSubject: mela might come back...again?   mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:14 am

Sooooo, *insert drama and heartbreak here* and then add the death of my friends father and you have the entirety of what ive been up to since i stopped playing.
You know same old stupid love story lacking a happy ending you realized you've loved someone for a long long time and then its too late cause they've given up on you and have no more trust in you cause you blew it big time (really) and instead of winning them back you just fall flat on your face and dig urself deeper into the hole that is FUCKING UP. and then you cry for like two weeks because they still want to be friends but you have no idea how to feel or go about that and all you know is you want them in your life, but the other half of you just wants them back.

Ok anyway Hi I'm going to try to start playing again, again. But i'm a total mess so you'll see more of me when i get my act together.

I'm sure you've all been here....maybe....if not, don't come here, here sucks.

Love you all hope everything has been good, see you online.

sorry if this was better put to the rant section... =/
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : mela might come back...again? 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: mela might come back...again?   mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:11 am

i think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head, honey. we've all been there. it's tough, but you will get through it. ::hugs:: and you have us if you ever need to talk about anything or just vent. Smile can't wait for you to come back and i hope things get better for you soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Falcor
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Falcor

Male Number of posts : 33
Nation's Flag : mela might come back...again? 55814
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Woodworking
ZM : 14 ~ Ark Angels
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 19 ~ Sweets for the Soul
WotG : 2 ~ Back to the Beginning
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: mela might come back...again?   mela might come back...again? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:31 pm

aww Mela ; ;
you DID hit the nail on the head, and dio hit the nail on the head saying YOU hit the nail on the head. and theres just a whole lot of hammerin' goin on here. I'm sorry to hear things have been so rough recently! i was wondering where you were and miss you! muah! but take your time and do what you need to do. Love you lots and am sending positive energy your way =)

Love
Fal
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kicksroyal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mela might come back...again?   mela might come back...again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mela might come back...again?
Page 1 of 1