CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
signature requests Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
signature requests Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
signature requests Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
signature requests Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
signature requests Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
signature requests Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
signature requests Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
signature requests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
signature requests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
signature requests Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
signature requests Vote_lcapsignature requests Voting_barsignature requests Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
signature requests Vote_lcapsignature requests Voting_barsignature requests Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

signature requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : signature requests 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

signature requests Empty
PostSubject: signature requests   signature requests Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:32 pm

for a while now i've been playing around with my artist program creating banners or forum signatures and over the course of time i've gotten better with my end product. in that time, also, i've received requests to have a personalized signature created for a member or forum user and i just want to formally extend the offer to anyone who wishes to have a signature created for them to post a request in this thread.

to request a personalized signature:
  1. post a topic here in the thread with your name as the subject.
  2. in your request post, please insert a screenshot of your character in the armor you'd like to be wearing in the signature or email a screenshot to acerbicgeoff@comcast.net.
  3. please give a brief description of colors, backgrounds, poses, etc that you would like to see in your signature and if the requests are possible, i will do all i can to create something to your liking.
  4. please have patience when requesting. while some signature are very simple for me to create, others take time and me being my own worst critic, i'm not necessarily easily satisfied with some results and may have to start over.
if you already have a signature created by me but would like a different one, please don't hesitate to post in the request forum. people without a signature and have requested one will take higher priority than requests coming from members who already have one.

i'm not trying to claim that i'm a master at this ... far from it, in fact. i'm still learning something new every time i create a new sig so constructive criticism is always wanted. if you're not satisfied with the signature i've created for you, please let me know and i will correct it or create an entirely new one.

examples of my work can be found in the signatures thread. you can see some of my older work which is admittedly lol and how i've progressed through the months to some of the new and, in my opinion, better sigs.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com

signature requests
Page 1 of 1