CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Clothcrafting 101 Vote_lcapClothcrafting 101 Voting_barClothcrafting 101 Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Clothcrafting 101 Vote_lcapClothcrafting 101 Voting_barClothcrafting 101 Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Clothcrafting 101

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Clothcrafting 101 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Clothcrafting 101 Empty
PostSubject: Clothcrafting 101   Clothcrafting 101 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Clothcrafting 101

0-1 Grass Thread
Wind Crystal
Yagudo Necklace

You can farm yag necklaces or buy for ~300 windy AH. The yield is 3 for a low synth and up to 9 for HQ. But on average its 3. So 3x300=900g a stack, usually 1.5-3k on AH. Do as many as possible because you go through thread quick when makin cloth. Also it's a very good way to make some quick cash HQ'ing these at high lvl's cause you can make stacks that sell relativley easy. I recomend selling them in sandy cause the thread is used in leathercraft and price is jacked up a little there do to lack of materials.

0-4 Grass Cloth
Earth Crystal
Grass Thread x3

You should have saved most of the thread you have made. Most likely its gonna take about 8-10 stacks of thread to make it lvl 4.

4-8 Cape
Earth Crystal
Grass Cloth x2
Grass Thread

Very easy synth. 500g on Kujata's Jueno AH for some reason and they sell good. Don't ask me why. Most likely you will sell these to NPC for I think about 30 gil.

8-10 Hachimaki
Wind Crystal
Grass Cloth x2

Again a easy synth. You might have to make more grass cloth at this point but it should be easy. These don't sell in AH. So you can sell to NPC or you can always desynth what you make. Just remember that you will fail just as much as you will success.

10-19 Linen Thread
Lightning Crystal
Flax Flower x2 -------sold at guild, don't buy at AH due to inflated prices.

What can I say, this is cheap and easy, plus you need a lot of it. Linen thread is also a great seller in AH, ranging from 12-16k in AH.

19-22 Linen Cloth
Earth Crystal
Linen Thread x3

Not a bad profit selling stacks on AH if you start from scratch. You can also do yag fletchings earlier but if you make your linen thread>linen cloth>you can make a profit rather than loss with fletchings.

23-27 Heko Obi
Earth Crystal
Grass Thread
Cotton Cloth x2

Your gonna lose some gil here. Sells to NPC for about 160-200 gil. You can also do fly lures, but it requires a little bone skill.

27-30 Fisherman's Tunica
Earth Crystal
Linen Thread
Linen Cloth
Sheep Leather
Cotton Cloth x3

Cost a little more to make, can't remember specifics, but it sells quick in most towns. I'd did this during the fish botting era so everyone was fishing and these sold fast for profit.

30-35 Wool Thread
Lightning Crystal
Sheep Wool x2

Sheep Wool is about is hard to come by sometimes. You can camp the guild in Sandy and buy it there though for cheap or you can farm sheepskins. This is a good time to level up some leathercraft on the side doing sheepskinX2+Wind crystal=Sheep wool. Oh, and btw you need to make a lot of it.

35-37 Wool Cloth
Earth Crystal
Wool Thread x3

I do not recomend selling stacks on the AH as a moneymaker due to the fact you will prolly lose cash or break even. Wool isn't used in too many recipes for skillup or high level HQ items.

37-42 Bird Fletching
Wind Crystal
Bird Feather x2

So cheap, So easy. You should fly through these lvls if you sell to NPC and can handle small loss. The fletchings sell for crap to NPC but you can sell at Jueno or Sandy AH or bazaar in front of woodworking guilds to high level woodworkers that make arrows from these. Usually sell for 1.5k-3k. Also if your gonna do the AH route have patience cause your invtentory fills up quick during these levels, cause one stack of bird feathers makes 6 stacks of fletchings.

42-52 Insect Fletching
Wind Crystal
Insect Wing x2

Same as bird fletchings, but easy to obtain while leveling one your character through the 45-50 cause all you do is fight beetles. I saved all mine and ended up with about 9 stacks.

51-53 Silk Cloth
Earth Crystal
Silk Thread x3

The cloth sells really quick if you wanna use this as your money maker. And the thread is always in stock do to lower lvl players and gil farmers making a easy buck. Cloth sells for 30-32k sometimes cheaper when I was in this phase but unfortunantley it shot up to over 130k. ; ;

53-62 Green Ribbon
Wind Crystal
Silk Cloth

This is why people always buy the cloth right here, everyone seems to be doing this part forever. This the cheapest way to raise skill through these levels also. So this also becomes very important to make your own cloth, because your gonna need every bit of cash you have to make it through this part. The green ribbon sells for ~2k to NPC. The only real advice I have here is know a high level clothcrafter to desynth these back down for you so you don't break the bank.

62-69 Silk Headband
Earth Crystal
Silk Cloth
Carbon Fiber

The headband sells to NPC for about 2.2k. This is a slow part cause after 60 the skill-ups slow down to a halt. This part also helps to have a high level alchemist who can make carbon fiber from bomb ash. That will definately cut down on the cost.

69-72 Black Chocobo Fletchings
Wind Crystal
Black Chocobo Feather x2

This part sucked so far for me. Each feather sells for about 1.2k in Windy choco stable only when windy is first in conquest AND you have to be windhurstian to buy. Thank god I had a mule to buy it for me. But if you have patience you can sell these in any AH for about 4-5k, sometimes up to 10k in sandy due to woodworkers makin arrows.

72-78 Rainbow Thread
Lightning Crystal
Spiderweb x2

When I did this the webs were only 5-6k each. Now since people seemed to have effd up the market it has jumped to like 10k-15k each. You can sell these for ~350k a stack at Jueno or Windy AH. Sells quite well.

78-80 Rainbow Cloth
Earth Crystal
Rainbow Thread x3

This sucks to fail but in the end you can make small profit selling on AH in Jueno. There are other routes around this, but this is what I did because I saved all my thread.

80-82 Jester Headbands
Earth Crystal
Dodge Headband
Linen Cloth
Cotton Thread

Alla says this caps at 81, but I'm sure I capped this out at 82. These are dropped from Malboros in Rolanberry, or you can buy on AH for like 2k. This is the alternative to rainbow cloth if you start them earlier. Sell to NPC for loss.

82-85 Devotee's Mitts
Earth Crystal
Zealot's Mitts
Linen Thread
Silk Cloth

Zealot's mitts sell on every AH, so you gotta do some traveling. They sell for more than devotee's do because people know that these are used more for skill up rather than equips. Make them and resell on AH for loss. You can also do Masters Sitabaki for less, but sometimes can be a little more difficult to find on AH.

85-88 Ahrat's Hakama
Earth Crytal
Silk Cloth x2
Velvet Cloth x2
Silk Thread
Sheep Leather x2

It uses a lot of materials, but it is the cheapest route for this level gap. You can sell on AH for practically the same price as selling to NPC just without the tax.

88-94 Errant Slops
Earth crystal
Rainbow Thread
Ram Leather
Silk Cloth x2
Velvet Cloth x2

Lot's of money is lost in this period. Alternative is Giant Bird Fletchings which don't sell on AH. Because of the prices of the feathers for a stack and what they sell for to NPC you can actually do better off on errant slops. But it is very server dependant and they are rarely in stock.

94-95 Elite Beret
Earth Crystal
War Beret
Pheonix Feather

War Beret's are crafted by high level leathercrafters and sold for ~30k on AH. You can resell on AH for ~20k which sell very poorly. This is very cheap for a 90+ synth and you can start ealier if you can get items in stock.

95-98 Dance Shoes
Earth Crystal
Moccasins
Rainbow Thread
Rainbow Cloth

These will hurt you and they hurt bad. This is where I currently am at the moment and I think once I get one more level (which would put me at 98) I will be done crafting for skill in cloth.

98-100 Dalamatica or Errant Cape

Credit goes to Psycho-Mod.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com

Clothcrafting 101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum :: Final Fantasy XI :: Game Info. :: Synthesis / Hobbies :: Synthesis :: Clothcraft-
Jump to: