CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Vote_lcapFFXI Calculator 2.71 Voting_barFFXI Calculator 2.71 Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
FFXI Calculator 2.71 Vote_lcapFFXI Calculator 2.71 Voting_barFFXI Calculator 2.71 Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

FFXI Calculator 2.71

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : FFXI Calculator 2.71 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

FFXI Calculator 2.71 Empty
PostSubject: FFXI Calculator 2.71   FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:40 pm

FFXI Calculator 2.71 ~ http://www.forsakenhearts.net/ffxicalc/

This is a very cool resource that requires you to download some software. It calculates such things as: merit points, xp, skillchains, skill caps, etc ...

Here is a description of the calculator courtesy of the site itself:

Quote :
Description and News - June 22: Version 2.71 released!

Welcome to the offical site of the FFXI Calculator by Revelin of Lakshmi!

FFXI Calculator was originally written as a simple merit point calculator. Over time, however, I added a bunch of other stuff to help in achieving the ultimate goal of making FFXI as brainless as possible.

If you would like something added, tweaked, or fixed, you can let me know through e-mail, the Forsaken Hearts forum, or even in game.

The program is pretty easy to figure out simply by launching it. To see a complete list of the features in the calculator, click here.

Please Note: FFXI Calculator does not make any attempt to interface with either the files or applications of PlayOnline or Final Fantasy XI. As a result, running and using this program is not against the Final Fantasy XI ToS. Furthermore, FFXI Calculator will not scan or record any information and will not make any attempt to connect to the internet or interface with any internet-capable application. You can rest assured that this program is safe and free of any malware.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
bakura.
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
bakura.

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-31

FFXI Calculator 2.71 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXI Calculator 2.71   FFXI Calculator 2.71 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:01 am

cool~ thanks. sorry i left ls i will try to be on and off but i would need another pearl. i have been going through a lot of things in real life so i'm kinda tempermental... sorry again ; ;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kurotsuki

FFXI Calculator 2.71
Page 1 of 1