CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Vote_lcapwhat's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Voting_barwhat's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Vote_lcapwhat's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Voting_barwhat's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?

Go down 
+4
Roddick
Decayedflesh
Shuichi
Dionys
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Empty
PostSubject: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:02 am

i'm just curious as to what everyone's favorite part of FFXI is? do you like camping NMs? perhaps you enjoy BCNMs? or maybe you just like to beat the crap out of mobs ... share your favorites.

i actually have two aspects of FFXI which are my favorite.

1. the most important aspect i have found is the many friendships that have developed in-game. i've met so many wonderful people and i am in an amazing linkshell with amazing people. i definitely consider CE my home away from home and i cherish the number of friends i've made here, both within the LS and without.

2. currently, i am completely addicted to autotranslate green Campaign autotranslate red ! i've gained my last 4 levels in autotranslate green Jugner Forest [S] autotranslate red , my last level actually acquiring 14K in about two days off of and on battling. with campaign the battles can vary greatly from battle to battle. sometimes you can go the entire fight without dying, while other times you die almost instantly, but for some reason, i find them extremely enjoyable and it's the only way i actually enjoy soloing, tho lately i've been teaming up with friends, which does tend to make it all the more enjoyable. if you've not tried it yet, i definitely suggest it but when, and if, you do ... give it a chance to become something you like first before you write it off as boring.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Race : Elvaan
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:10 am

I like the fact that the game is constantly expanding. It's not something you can play through once, then in order to keep playing have to keep going to the back and starting over to drag every little bit of enjoyment from it you can. There's always something different you can do, always some better piece of gear you can fight for, always another job you can level up and enjoy.

Also, I obviously agree with Dio.. the fact that it's online gives the advantage of meeting wonderful people each and every day. However on the same token it's people that also destroy the game for you. So.. people can make the game, or break the game which sucks.. but that's just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Decayedflesh
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
Decayedflesh

Male Number of posts : 121
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Smithing
Main Craft Level : 37
ZM : 6 ~ Through the Quicksand Caves
PM : 3-2 ~ Vessel Without a Captain
AM : 30 ~ Prevalence of Pirates
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 pm

I totally agree with both Dio and Shu..the excitement of logging on and checking to see if any of your friends are online is definately one of the things I love about FFXI. Its like a whole different aspect to my social life that I can enjoy anytime that I'm at home or just bored. I have a total blast with my real-world friends and then when I come home, I get the pleasure to talk to and associate with my friends online which is a fantastic feeling. The ability to forge great friendships online with all sorts of new people from different cultures and parts of the world is most definately the greatest aspect of FFXI. Just my thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Roddick
Tough
Tough

Male Number of posts : 458
Nation's Flag : what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft Level : 34
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:11 pm

My favorite part of the game is definitely chatting with people, especially those in the LS. There are times that I log in and don't even leave my Mog House and just chat with people. It provides a great and often times needed stress relief for me.
Back to top Go down
Stotan
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Stotan

Male Number of posts : 67
Nation's Flag : what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? 639176
Race : Hume
Main Job : Puppetmaster
Sub Job : Warrior
PM : 8-5 ~ The Last Verse
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 2 ~ Back to the Beginning
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:05 pm

The fact that I've been playing for 2 years now in April, and I haven't begun to scratch the surface of everything there is to do in this game.
So far I've only gotten Rank 10 in 1 city, almost 2 now. I've only got 1 more mission left for ZMs. I've maybe done half of the PMs. I'm not even a quarter of the way through AMs. I haven't done any campaigns yet. And I've only got 2 jobs at 75!
There is so much more for me to do still, and yes, they keep adding things, so I'll be here for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Nation's Flag : what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? 639176
Main Job : Beastmaster
Main Craft : None
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 pm

For me it's been meeting you guys

When I started I was bought her by Tal, He had a very pessamistic view on the game and told me it was dying but here we still are almost 2 years on "for me in may".
I love chatting and spending time with new players and offering people advice and help allthough my services are quite limited.

I'm nowhere near 75 on any job but I never started the game with that in mind. I just wanted a place where I could kick back and chat. I came from city of heroes and its by no means anywhere as good as this game. on COH I was at what you could consider their endgame but it always felt quite lacking even my supergroup felt too clinical.

I'm happy to have met you guys "and gals" and wonder if we'll all share the next mmorpg addiction when the day comes we get shut down. I'm glad to be accepted by you all in having no expectations to my advancement in the game and you let me go at my own pace. Some of you even contact me in RL and I love that also, I like that we are all more like a family than a military unit, I'll confess I've tried a few other pearls when I've been on in my daytime and I'm usually alone in the shell but nothing has been able to keep me from wearing my CE pearl for more than an hour. I like the openness between us all. I doubt if I'd still be here if it wasnt for being in cosmic enigma.

Nothing in FFXI keeps me here I pay my subscrition to be in CE.
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Nation's Flag : what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? 55814
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:01 pm

My favorite aspect of the game is meeting the various people around the world and discovering just how much we do have in common. Geeks Unite!! lol j/k I've found people who live in the same small town that my mom was born in England. People who share my same birthday (woohoo Sagitarius Rez.) I've never met someone with my same birthday before.. That was cool. And discovering different things about people. I enjoy teasing Vyp for his backwards toilets and Croc wrestling. lol I refer to him as the Little brother I never wanted.. tongue

This game is more of a huge chat room with busy work and cool graphics XD
For actual game aspects I like. I prefer Synthing. If San d'Oria Music wasn't so damn annoying i would do it alot more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Rosydiala
Even Match
Even Match
Rosydiala

Male Number of posts : 270
Nation's Flag : what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Bonecraft
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 14 ~ The Dolphin Crest
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:22 pm

My favorite aspect is letting everyone have the opportunity to be near me. Because I am so wonderful.... LOL J/k
I love the people and I enjoy the difficulty at times. The game is always expanding which keeps me enthralled with the game. But i have to agree with most everyone else that the commaraderie is what keeps bringing me back. I love this ls and chatting with people and I love having the opportunity to help people. I have made some great friends on here even though we have never met face to face. Vivi the Black Mage
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlestboyd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?   what's your favorite aspect of FFXI? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's your favorite aspect of FFXI?
Page 1 of 1