CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
away from the game for the weekend Vote_lcapaway from the game for the weekend Voting_baraway from the game for the weekend Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
away from the game for the weekend Vote_lcapaway from the game for the weekend Voting_baraway from the game for the weekend Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

away from the game for the weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : away from the game for the weekend 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

away from the game for the weekend Empty
PostSubject: away from the game for the weekend   away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:15 pm

well, this evening when i got home from work, i found that my p.o.s. television decided to not work at all, now, instead of the intermittent functionality i've been receiving over the past few weeks. so ... i called geek squad ... "oh, wow mr. smith. we'll sure want to fix your tv for you. hate for you to go all weekend without one. ok, our next available time someone can come out is monday the 10th between 2 and 4."

jerk offs.

so, as it stands, i won't have a television at all this weekend which is a major bite in my crank. so, i will see you all sometime next week (hopefully) or the following weekend. ::hugs::
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Roddick
Tough
Tough

Male Number of posts : 458
Nation's Flag : away from the game for the weekend 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft Level : 34
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: away from the game for the weekend   away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:24 pm

sometimes technology really sucks...we'll miss you. Hope you have a great weekend otherwise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Race : Elvaan
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: away from the game for the weekend   away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:55 pm

-hugs- Have a good weekend Dio-babe.. hope to see you soon hun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : away from the game for the weekend 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft Level : 65
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time

PostSubject: Re: away from the game for the weekend   away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:05 am

thanks guys. i'm going to my father's tonight (saturday) and taking him out to dinner for his birthday. he loves this one restaurant called sabatino's out in baltimore. i hate it, but because he loves it, it's where i will take him. Smile i'm a good son like that.

last night i caught up on episodes of shows i missed utilizing my laptop and websites such as www.nbc.com, www.abc.com and www.cbs.com. sucky thing is, though, that i just got shotime added to my channel lineup with my cable company and i really wanted to catch up on some dexter and weeds this weekend in between playtime. guess that isn't happening.

the geek squad guy was a joke. i wanted to reach through my phone and slap him when he said he couldn't get anyone out until monday. /sigh. guess the geek squad doesn't work on weekends?

anyway, i'll be back soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Race : Elvaan
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: away from the game for the weekend   away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 am

They work on weekends, at least around here. Though I usually took my laptop in to them, it was always on a weekend because childish me didn't like driving 30 minutes by myself, either that or I thought my grandmother would worry if I drove by myself over there. >.> anyways.. enjoy the birthday dinner with dad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: away from the game for the weekend   away from the game for the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

away from the game for the weekend
Page 1 of 1