CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
maybe more than just the weekend Vote_lcapmaybe more than just the weekend Voting_barmaybe more than just the weekend Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
maybe more than just the weekend Vote_lcapmaybe more than just the weekend Voting_barmaybe more than just the weekend Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

maybe more than just the weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : maybe more than just the weekend 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

maybe more than just the weekend Empty
PostSubject: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:13 pm

well, geek squad is here as i type this ... he's sitting over there pretending to work, but really just perusing all my shit to see what i have. anyway, apparently he needs to order a board for my television which will take at least 3 days to come in and then they have to figure out when they can get back out here to install it. so, it's probably going to be at least a week before i get back in game and even then that's not a sure thing as it may not even be the board that's the problem, could be the picture tube in which case it's going to be a lot longer before i'm back on.

ok, well .. i will give updates when i have them. peace.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Lenoxs
Even Match
Even Match
Lenoxs

Male Number of posts : 322
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft : Smithing
Main Craft Level : 23
ZM : 1 ~ The New Frontier
PM : 2-2 ~ The Lost City
AM : 5 ~ Confessions of Royalty
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 am

that sux bud, looking forward to your return! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:17 am

i was just informed by geek squad that the earliest anyone can get out to fix my television is the 24th ... another 10 days ... FTS. i raised hell. spoke to the manager, told him i'd already been without a tv for a week and now they're telling me it's going to be another week and a half?

"that's completely unacceptable," i told him. "i have a tv that should never have stopped working in the first place ... basically, for the past week there's been a chunk of plastic and glass sitting in my living room and i have to stare at it for another week and a half? no. i want someone out sooner."

we'll see if it happens. i doubt it, but it's nice to yell at people when it's warranted, i think. so, i'm probably going out tonight to buy another television--never hurts to have a backup in case something happens, right?--so hopefully i'll be on this weekend, though my play time will be scarce as i have to work both saturday and sunday. we'll see.

anyway, just wanted to give an update. <3
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Main Craft Level : 21
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 am

Bah.. you should have demanded they tell you an earlier date right then.. lol. Kill 'em all! >_> Then you can stare at a tv in a recreational room of the nearby prison.. not sure if they'd allow you to hook up an Xbox though..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:34 am

well, i broke down and bought a new television last night. 32" phillips HDTV flat screen/panel (weighs only 53 lbs. it's nice) they were out of the tv i wanted so i had to downgrade a little bit, but i NEEDED a tv and i made a promise before i walked into the store that i absolutely was NOT leaving without one. unfortunately, it was too late for me to sign on as i have to work all weekend and by the time i got the tv set up and working, it was almost 11 pm and i had to hit the hay.

i'm actually at work atm, but i will be getting out at 2:30 pm EST and i will try my damndest to get on if i can. i have to work tomorrow too, but i'm about to tell my boss and my boss' boss that they can take their forced overtime ... roll it up REALLY tight and place it delicately into their asshole. we'll see how i'm feeling after today, though.

ugh, this has been a VERY bitter week for me, what with no TV, 12 hour days at work every day, forced overtime on the weekend, fatigue ... ugh ... it's one big ball of crazy in my head right now and i pity the fool who pushes me over the edge. xD

love you all and will see you soon, hopefully. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Main Craft Level : 21
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:55 am

Sounds like someone could use a nice deep massage with a happy ending.. or a few beers to forget you even have a job XD Hope to see you tonight babe ^^ We miss ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Galen
CE Videographer
Galen

Male Number of posts : 360
Nation's Flag : maybe more than just the weekend 639176
Main Job : Beastmaster
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft : None
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:16 pm

See you soon Mr,
I'm back from Tenerife so should be on in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe more than just the weekend   maybe more than just the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maybe more than just the weekend
Page 1 of 1