CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBaby New(please read) - Page 2 Voting_barBaby New(please read) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBaby New(please read) - Page 2 Voting_barBaby New(please read) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Baby New(please read)

Go down 
+7
Nosveratu
Lunaura
Galen
Roddick
Keromi
Dionys
loveliness
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Nation's Flag : Baby New(please read) - Page 2 55814
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft : Cooking
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:05 am

i'm sorry to hear that things aren't going as planned, but you guys are in my thoughts and i wish nothing but the best of outcomes for you guys and the little one. stay strong and know that we're all here to talk to you if you need it.

::hugs::
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

Female Number of posts : 153
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : Dragoon
Main Craft : Smithing
Main Craft Level : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Everyone I am beong dischared today! but i will still have to see the doctor once a week for the baby and they still keeping me on meds. So i will be rejoining you guys on the game really soon!!! love yous
Back to top Go down
Nosveratu
Tough
Tough
Nosveratu

Male Number of posts : 369
Nation's Flag : Baby New(please read) - Page 2 214989
Main Job : Paladin
Main Craft : None
ZM : 5 ~ Headstone Pilgrimage
PM : 2-2 ~ The Lost City
AM : 3 ~ President Salaheem
WotG : 3 ~ Cait Sith
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 pm

welcome back love glad things are getting better for you and the lil one
Back to top Go down
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:26 pm

thanks Nos, they are still really worried of the baby chances, but i believe that this little boy is a trooper he made it this far!!!
Back to top Go down
Roddick
Tough
Tough

Male Number of posts : 458
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : Red Mage
Sub Job : White Mage
Main Craft Level : 34
PM : 1-3 ~ The Mothercrystals
AM : 13 ~ Lost Kingdom
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:43 am

Glad you are getting out of the hospital and that things are looking up. Medicine has come a long way, we'll keep you and the little trooper in our thoughts.
Back to top Go down
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:21 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:37 pm

You and your growing family are in my prayers. I hope all is well and you will be holding your healthy beautiful baby boy come June.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:47 pm

wow thanks luna. how have you been?
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Good just been really crazy here. In the last few months I've gotten a whole new bedroom set, pc, just barely got over a family invasion from Gunner's family. Around Valentines day too.. 2 weeks of having to entertain them..

Then My oldest just turned ten this last weekend and this year she actually wanted a birthday party with friends from school and all the other crap. I made the mistake of asking what games she wanted to play so ended up making her games for her party. Ball toss game and a mystery box. Ended up burning the heck out of my middle finger with the glue gun just a few days before the party too. Luckily I had some new skin stuff and it never blistered, but would have been a wicked nasty one from the looks of it.

Oh yeah and some kiddo drama yesterday.. We almost had to go to the quickcare for our youngest. She had jammed a popcorn kernel... UP her nose. And when I say jammed I mean it had to have hurt going in.. This thing was the biggest kernel I have ever seen and still be unpopped. Sitting there talking to Gunner before work when the 2 and half yr old walks up and says, "Mom, my nose.. it's stuck." I didn't understand at first til I looked at her and she was pointing UP her nose. I look up it and laughed so hard.. then I realized she actually expected me to fix it.. I tried tweezers, begging her to blow her nose and many different baby nose bulbs. After 45 minutes I was almost in tears.

Just as Gunner was getting ready to call in to work to take her to the doc's.. I remembered something similar happening to one of my siblings growing up.. except they had dog food up theirs.. Remembered my mom bitching about spending hours in the ER waiting room only to have a doctor take 10 seconds and massage the side of the nostril downward to get it out. It worked.. Now she walks around telling everyone not to put things in their nose.. "It's not good..."

So.. now that the rant is at an end.. i'm going outside to go check out Saturn and the Full moon. Time to myself now that the kiddo's are in bed asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lenoxs
Even Match
Even Match
Lenoxs

Male Number of posts : 322
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 23
ZM : 1 ~ The New Frontier
PM : 2-2 ~ The Lost City
AM : 5 ~ Confessions of Royalty
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:39 am

lol its good to hear you guys are doin ok luna, thanks a bunch for your prayers and support Smile
Back to top Go down
Roddick
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 am

Glad to hear everything worked out ok for the little one...ER's suck. Besides the waiting they are so freaking expensive. Anyway hope things calm down for you soon and you guys can come back to us. We really miss you.
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 am

i don't mean to laugh, luna, but i love listening to your stories. they always make me smile. i'm really glad everything is going well with you guys. congrats on the new bedroom set and pc! that's awesome!

miss you guys terribly and hope you come back to us soon ... now that you have a new pc and everything ... ::hint hint::

all my love to you and yours. Smile
Back to top Go down
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm

lol luna that was hilarious but sad lol with the nose thing. Well my cousin wheni was still young got a light bright piece up his nose and we couldnt get it out, the doctor had the strap him down to get it out lol.it was scary then but funny now. Its good to hear from you. Yeah me and len went to another weekly appointment in Philadelphia today to see if the medicine improved the baby. So far not looking good, the good thing is the medicine has been keeping it from getting worse, but not improved at all. there is fluid in his stomach and stuff now which in that area got worse. so we are going to try and get to atleast 30 weeks prego to have the c-section so he has a higher chance of survival.. thats about 4 more weeks. just keep the baby in prayers. Hes really trooping it!!
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:02 pm

:::HUG::: Sorry to hear that the medicine is not helping him improve...yet. Try to stay positive. Positive thinking can change the world. Every night before bed just lay and visualize that baby boy stronger and healthier. Don't let the worries invade this "meditation time"
I've read a book recently talking about what you think about the most the universe gives to you. Forgot the damn name of the book though. lol So dont just think positive BELIEVE that baby is healthy. Do not worry about the health or the universe will give you more to worry over. Many many gerat leaders in history actually believe this. They are all reflected in their writings. I'll have to ask my sister about it.. she has the book atm.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Yeah no kidding with the new pc I am going crazy to come back to FFXI. But the first damn disc is missing. I have all of the other (what seems like 20+) discs.. all except that first disc... I think we put it in a box in my closet when the other pc died and we changed the bedroom. I'll hopefully hunt it up or have to go choke a copy out of the slackers at our local Gamestop.
Back to top Go down
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:21 pm

thanks luna! I hope t see you on the game soon!!
Back to top Go down
Roddick
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:51 am

Great advice Luna. I totally believe in mind over matter. The human mind is so ridiculous in it's capacity that I think that what most people want to believe are miracles are simply someone just deciding that they are going to make something happen no matter what. Kinda like adrenaline of the mind.
Back to top Go down
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm

well we will be going to philly again tomorrow for more testing to see how the baby is doing. wish us luck!!
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Impossible to Gauge
Impossible to Gauge
Shuichi

Male Number of posts : 525
Sub Job : Ninja
Main Craft Level : 21
PM : 4-1 ~ Sheltering Doubt

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Good luck guys.. you deserve every bit of it that's wished on you, and hopefully it'll help pull you through
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shuichice
Roddick
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:50 am

Good luck guys, I'm putting out good thoughts that everything will have taken a turn for the better.
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 am

good luck, guys!! my thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 am

hey . The baby is still not doing so well, he has fluid in his stomach and head now. and he is swollen along with the placenta and embilical cord ( i cant spell lol) he is very sik. All we need is alteast for him to las in my belly for another 3-4 weeks before they deliver him to give him higher of a chance. Just keeps little Josiah in prayers!! Thanks you all for your support!
Back to top Go down
Naughtymistress
Even Match
Even Match
Naughtymistress

Female Number of posts : 276
Race : Mithra
Main Craft : Clothcraft
Main Craft Level : 12
PM : 3-3 ~ Road Forks
AM : 3 ~ President Salaheem
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm

i wish you guys the best!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gordscazie
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:04 pm

thanks naughty
Back to top Go down
Roddick
Tough
Tough

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 pm

3-4 weeks is not long at all. Sounds like little Josiah is a fighter, I'm sure he'll have no problem hanging in there. Best wishes guys.
Back to top Go down
loveliness
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge
loveliness

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:08 pm

thanks Rod, yeah the doctor was suprised he was still alive. He is our little soldier!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby New(please read)   Baby New(please read) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby New(please read)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next