CosmicEnigma Linkshell Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRecipesLatest imagesGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Community Site Tool
Vana’naVi
Latest topics
» I miss you all!
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm by Lenoxs

» Banana Bread
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am by Lunaura

» To those interested ...
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am by Naughtymistress

» 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm by Lunaura

» Dear Rod and Rosy~~~~
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 am by loveliness

» loveliness beats on an old man!!!!
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 am by Shuichi

» Happy New Year!
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 am by Lenoxs

» Happy christmas
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm by Lenoxs

» farewell CER
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm by Naughtymistress

» CosmicEnigmaReborn
Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 pm by Galen

Top posters
Dionys
Schedule change again.. Vote_lcapSchedule change again.. Voting_barSchedule change again.. Vote_rcap 
Lunaura
Schedule change again.. Vote_lcapSchedule change again.. Voting_barSchedule change again.. Vote_rcap 
Shuichi
Roddick
Nosveratu
Galen
Lenoxs
Naughtymistress
Rosydiala
Zetfih
FFXI Resource Sites

FFXI Entertainment

FFXI Shopping

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Copyrite Info
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

(c) 2002-2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano. FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

Schedule change again..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

Female Number of posts : 1097
Nation's Flag : Schedule change again.. 55814
Race : Elvaan
Main Job : White Mage
Sub Job : Summoner
Main Craft : Cooking
ZM : 7 ~ The Chamber of Oracles
PM : 4-3 ~ The Secrets of Worship
AM : 23 ~ Social Graces
WotG : 4 ~ The Queen of the Dance
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Schedule change again.. Empty
PostSubject: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:49 pm

Well, Gunner has had a shift change at work. The lady whose shift he was covering for is finally back. She had supposedly hurt her back.. conveintently around the same time her mom had come from Columbia. She's old so they believed her. So, now he is back to working late shift again. The times I will get to sit and play will be different. I'm home alone with the three brats most the time now. ; ; But atleast I finally got Aht onto the laptop.. Part of the delay was my fault.. I lost the freaking disc. Then when I was looking for the box I wasn't expecting the retarded box so passed by it in the shelves more then once. (it was backwards.. gotta love having kids. They touch everything)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kimmydb4
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:41 pm

This has not been my month.. I broke one of my molars yesterday. Sad It had previously had a root canal done on it when i was younger. Well come to find out the type of filling used is crap. (it's been banned sinced then ) It expanded and shrank with different temperatures causing my tooth to crack and break. Atleast I have a dentist appointment tomorrow to get it removed. I'll try to sign in to check up on things but not sure how much time I will have or how I will be feeling. I hate going to the dentist.
Back to top Go down
Dionys
Inspirer of Madness
Inspirer of Madness
Dionys

Male Number of posts : 1373
Race : Hume
Main Job : Samurai
Sub Job : Warrior
Main Craft Level : 65
ZM : 16 ~ The Celestial Nexus
PM : 8-3 ~ When Angels Fall
AM : 22 ~ Shield of Diplomacy
WotG : 15 ~ Crossroads of Time

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:43 pm

awww .. that sucks so bad, hon. well, good luck with all that. stay away as long as you need. you'll be missed but we'll be here when you get back. i promise. tho, the LS might be on fire and the bathtub overflowing when you return.
Back to top Go down
http://amentalfracture.blogspot.com
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:45 pm

lol ain't that the truth... ::readies the fire extinguisher for her next log in::
I got the tooth yanked out. They kept wanting to just put a crown on it.. but I would have to come back again tomorrow for the crown. I said hell no and told them to pull it already. My jaw hurts. I'll be on meds for a few days. I'm so glad gunner is staying home today. I am very quickly crashing and burning out. Time for me to fall into a drug induced sleep. Cya all later
Back to top Go down
Chichi
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Chichi

Male Number of posts : 22
Nation's Flag : Schedule change again.. 214989
Race : Tarutaru
Main Job : Black Mage
Main Craft : Clothcraft
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:09 am

/comfort

Thank the Science God for drugs. Drug induced sleep is the 3rd best kind of sleep there is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:10 pm

yes the drug induced sleep is bliss. Thank goodness Gunner took time off work so I don't even have to worry about the munchkins. Kids can act like pack animals.. they turn on ya when they sense weakness.
I'll be popping in later tonight to say hi and check my dead plants.

Oh yes btw the dentist had to put in some stitches too. I have to go back next thursday to get them removed. I soo hate this dentist already. While giving me the shots in my mouth he actually turned to watch the tv that was in the room. Stupid freaking tv was placed so I couldn't even see it while laying down. Gunner says it's because they watch it not you.. Sadly it was true. ::picture this:: Dentist has the needle and is injecting a series of 10 shots into the roof of your mouth and gums. But everytime he places the needle he turns and watches the movie playing. ::shudder:: I hate needles.. and now I hate dentists even more.

Next time I go in I'm shutting the fucking tv off.

Gotta go Gunner ordered me war won ton soup and it's getting cold. See ya all soon.
Back to top Go down
Cadderly
Easy Prey
Easy Prey
Cadderly

Male Number of posts : 5
Nation's Flag : Schedule change again.. 639176
Main Job : Dragoon
Sub Job : Samurai
Main Craft : Smithing
Main Craft Level : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:58 pm

heh, I can sympathize Luna, had 4 teeth pulled so far, need 4 more pulled. im immune to novocaine too which royally blows >.> but yea, enjoy the drugs, they wouldnt give me any because my mum said i would sell em... cant say she was wrong lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ski4751
Lunaura
Linkshell Leader
Linkshell Leader
Lunaura

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:11 pm

lol I would choke someone if they thought about selling my pain meds atm. I hate having any pain in my mouth. The pain is slowly fading. I still have to be on a soft food diet. Every 4-6 hours when i take a pill it's like someone shoves me head first into a bag of cotton. I feel disoriented and very not in my own body. Then within the hour I am passed out.. if I last that long.
I have a very short temper too. No patience for anything or anyone. Poor Gunner and the kids are surviving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule change again..   Schedule change again.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schedule change again..
Page 1 of 1